Updated June 4th 2016
Clear Links Support Ltd
The Portergate Building
Phone:- 0114 278 6866
Charge rates:- www.clear-links.co.uk/nmh-charge-rates.html
Why choose Clear Links?
- Clear Links provides academic support workers to disabled and dyslexic students across more than 150 HEIs.
- Clear Links works across the UK. We are available to be one of your two quotes for NMH in the Needs Assessment report.
- We are registered with DSA-QAG as an NMH support provider. Our unique identifier is 584823.
- We are known for our high quality service provision through our excellent customer service and by working in partnership with students, support workers and disability services, our strong relationships are a valued part of our service.
- 100% of disability services responding to our annual survey said that Clear Links provides an efficient and effective service to students.
- ‘Thank you for the professional and friendly support you have provided’ – student feedback 2016
Quality systems and processes:
- Easy to use and accessible information for students, an efficient online timesheet system for support workers and live data and management information for disability service teams.
- Student satisfaction is at the heart of what we do. We contact both students and partner institutions frequently asking for feedback about the student’s support and our services to them.
- We have received over 5000 feedback responses from students this academic year and 98% of students say that their support is useful.
- ‘This is a very effective service where the student really is at the centre of the process.’ - Disability Adviser, annual survey 2015